FOREST LAKES SHRED DAY – FRIDAY, APRIL 16th 10am – 2pm North Pool parking lot
BULK PICK UP – SATURDAY, APRIL 17th Have your things out on the curb Friday night!
For details on both, see the APRIL NEWSLETTER
Video and articles below regarding results of the March 2, 2021 Planning Committee meeting:
DAILY PROGRESS 7 March 2021 “Forest Area Residents Brought Fight Against Development to Another Level”:
DAILY PROGRESS 3 March 2021 “Rezoning for Proposed Development Deferred After Outcry From Forest Lakes”:
NBC 29 NEWS Broadcast 2 March 2021:
1. Please watch a short presentation (link below) by FLCA Board Member Scott Elliff regarding the proposed development on the corner of Ashwood Blvd and Rte 29 by RST Development. This video shows potential impact on Forest Lakes and vicinity to include scope/scale, schools, traffic. Update:
Update 2.5.2021: The proposed tree buffer adjoining the Ashland townhouses is smaller than previously thought, at only 20 feet – which will lead to the slow death of most or all of the mature trees there. Along Ashwood the buffer is effectively zero as the developer would bulldoze the berms and all the trees along that side as seen in the video.
Other issues, with supporting materials, are still being developed on: environment, compliance with county standards, future precedent and more. Please sign up for special email group to receive updates on these issues and how your voice can be heard by emailing email@example.com. You’ll receive all future updates on this project.
Click here to view the video.
2. This is what the proposed development could look like if you live in Ashland…….
3. PLEASE SIGN OUR PETITION TO OPPOSE THIS DEVELOPMENT! Click HERE
4. Daily Progress LETTER TO THE EDITOR 2.7.2021
Daily Progress LETTER TO THE EDITOR 2.17.2021
Daily Progress LETTER TO THE EDITOR 2.23.2021
Please comment on the letters online – takes less than a minute to open an account and voice your opinion!
5. Scott Elliff on I LOVE CVILLE – Watch HERE. Scott begins at time: 49.36.