FLCA HOMEOWNER ASSESSMENT PAYMENT OPTIONS:
Annual coupon booklets are sent to each Forest Lakes homeowner mid-December with 4 coupons – one for each quarterly assessment. Options for Paying your Forest Lakes Community Association Dues:
1. Send in a personal check each quarter with your FLCA coupon. The mailing address for checks is:
PO Box 27898
Newark, NJ 07101-7898
2. Set up automatic recurring payments using your personal bank account. Your account number can be found on your Forest Lakes coupon or by calling the FLCA Office.
3. Set up automatic recurring payments electronically through KliknPay. The KliknPay service, made available through our management company (Community Group/Associa), is free and easy to use. To sign up for KliknPay, go to www.kliknpay.com
- To register, you will be asked to enter the zip code for your home and where you send payments to: enter 22911 and 071017898 (for where you send your payments to).
From there, you will be asked to set up an account. You will need your bank routing number, bank account number and your Forest Lakes account number. Use PO Box 27878, Newark, NJ 07101-7898 as the mailing address for your bill. PLEASE KEEP KLIK INFORMATION IN A SAFE PLACE SO YOU CAN REFER BACK TO IT WHEN/IF NEEDED.
Should you have any questions, please call the Association office at 434.973.4596.
4. Pay directly from TownSq: Go onto www.associaonline.com and click on person icon in the top right-hand corner (next to “Language"). Click on “Account Login" or “Pay My Bill" to login to your account. You may make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments. PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE EXTRA FEES CHARGED WHEN USING A CREDIT CARD. You may have to register first using your HOA account number.
- Click “accounts”
- Select and account
- Click “make a payment”
- Add your preferred payment method (credit card or ACH) to the secure environment.
- Pay online instantly with a one-time payment or set up recurring payments with auto pay. Recurring payments are withdrawn the 5th of the month.