PLEASE NOTE: During the Summer of 2020, the FLCA pools will operate according to guidelines and mandates put forth by the CDC, the health department and the Office of the Governor of Virginia.
There are two pools for use for Forest Lakes residents. One at the North Recreational Facility and another at the South Recreational Facility. Pools are open from Memorial Day through Labor Day.Poolcards are mailed to residents mid-May each year. You must have a Resident Information Sheet on file with the FLCA office in order to receive pool cards. If you lease a home in Forest Lakes, a current, executed lease must be on file with the office. Poolcards are to be used by residents only and cannot be given to non-residents for use. Guest information and pool rules are sent with all pool cards. Adults and rising 6th graders and above will be sent pool cards. Please see the Pool Rules. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR POOL SIGN UP AND UPDATED INFORMATION FOR SUMMER 2020.
PHASE III AT OUR POOLS EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2020:
Per the Office of the Governor of Virginia, swimming pools may open up to 75% occupancy provided ten feet of physical distance is maintained between patrons not of the same household. Free swim is allowed. Seating may be provided on the pool decks with at least ten feet of spacing between persons who are not members of the same household. Forest Lakes Community Association follows all guidelines put forth by the Governor, the CDC and the health department. We ask that all residents follow these guidelines as well when using the facilities.
*All pool usage will continue to be by reservation only. To reserve a day and time, click on the link above. Reservations can be made up to three days in advance.
*Seating stations have been set up at each pool that are socially distanced at 10 feet. There are a variety of configurations. On the reservation sign-up, residents can pick configuration that best fits their family. Children 2 and under do not need to be counted in seating. Please include all names of family member you are signing up. On-deck seating stations will be clearly numbered and will coincide with the seating station number reserved at sign up.
* Furniture must stay in designated spots and cannot be moved.
* The north pool will have two-hour time slots, the south pool with have 1.5 hour time slots.
* Please sign up only members of your family and list each name attending. Guests are not allowed at any Forest Lakes facility at this time. Do not sign up friends, neighbors or non-residents.
* One sign up per family per day.
* Trash cans have been removed on pool decks. Please take all trash home with you. Thanks!
*At the north pool, there will be three lanes available during operating hours for lap swimming and 6 lanes during the 8-9:00pm hour. Reservations are required and can be made by using the link above. Time slots will be for 45 and 60 minutes. You may share a lane with members of your family.
*The north baby pool will allow two families per time slot. The south baby pool will allow three.
*Diving wells will be open. Slide at north pool will not.
*Bathrooms will be available
*There will be a 30 minute cleaning period between each time slot for cleaning and sanitizing at each pool.
ADULT EARLY MORNING LAP SWIMMING
* Held at the south pool by reservation only, use link above.
*Monday-Wednesday-Fridays 7:45-8:30am and 8:45-9:30am
*You may share the lane with adult family members
*Swim lessons will begin at the north pool on Monday, June 29th.
*To see the class schedule click here
*To sign up, residents may look at the sign-up book located at the check-in table at the north pool. You may choose the class you would like to register for and sign your child up. Currently, all classes are with full parent-participation.
*If you have questions, please email Kris Galione at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Pool Cards have not been distributed. Guards will check you in verifying your name and address. We are confident all residents will be responsible and trustworthy.
– Residents will need to answer health screening questions upon check-in. Masks are required.
– Social distancing rules are always required.
– There will be a separate entrance and exit for swimmers at each pool.
– Bathrooms will be open. No showers. One person at a time.
– No drinking water available – bring your own water.
– Guards on pool deck will wear face coverings. Guards in stands will not. All residents are required to wear masks at check in and are encouraged to wear a mask while moving about the pool deck.
– All CDC guidelines will be followed with disinfecting highly-touched areas, bathrooms and tables provided at lane lines for swimmers.
– Thank you for your patience, understanding and help in making everything run smoothly!