PLEASE NOTE: During the Summer of 2020, the FLCA pools will operate according to guidelines and mandates put forth by the CDC, the health department and the Office of the Governor of Virginia.
There are two pools for use for Forest Lakes residents. One at the North Recreational Facility and another at the South Recreational Facility. Pools are open from Memorial Day through Labor Day.Poolcards are mailed to residents mid-May each year. You must have a Resident Information Sheet on file with the FLCA office in order to receive pool cards. If you lease a home in Forest Lakes, a current, executed lease must be on file with the office. Poolcards are to be used by residents only and cannot be given to non-residents for use. Guest information and pool rules are sent with all pool cards. Adults and rising 6th graders and above will be sent pool cards. Please see the Pool Rules. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR POOL SIGN UP AND UPDATED INFORMATION FOR SUMMER 2020.
SUMMER 2020 INFORMATION:
– Lanes are available to adult residents and youth residents who are rising 6th graders and above.
– No Guests.
– Please do not bring children, friends or other household members with you. Only the swimmer who is signed up will be allowed on pool deck.
– You may reserve on lane per day not to exceed one hour in length. Restrictions have not been put on how many times a week you may sign up, but will be adjusted if necessary.
– Pool Cards have not been distributed. Guards will check you in verifying your name and address. We are confident all residents will be responsible and trustworthy.
– Residents will need to answer health screening questions upon check-in.
– Social distancing rules are always required.
– There will be a separate entrance and exit for swimmers at each pool.
– Bathrooms will be open. No showers. One person at a time.
– No drinking water available – bring your own water.
– Guards on pool deck will wear face coverings. Guards in stands will not. All residents are encouraged to wear face coverings to and from the pool.
– All CDC guidelines will be followed with disinfecting highly-touched areas, bathrooms and tables provided at lane lines for swimmers.
– No socializing. No congregating. Once your time is up, please exit the pool area where designated.
– Thank you for your patience, understanding and help in making everything run smoothly!