Currently, our Fitness Center is open from 7am – 7pm every day, for one-hour time slots. To reserve a time, CLICK HERE. There will be a gym monitor to let you in and out. Gym cards are currently not active. Please note:
– Bring your own water. Water fountain is not available.
– Wipe down all equipment used after use.
– Maintain proper social distancing. Do not use equipment if distancing would be compromised.
– Hand washing stations are available in the bathrooms. We encourage residents to wash hands
before and after workouts.
– Sign ups are available three days in advance.
– Age limits are enforced. See below for age restrictions and requirements.
The Fitness Center, located at the South Recreational Facility (1650 Ashwood Boulevard), is available for resident use 24/7. Access is gained through electronic fitness cards assigned to each household. If you lose a card, please report it to the FLCA office immediately. If you wish, new cards are available at the office and may be purchased for $10.00. Children under the age of 12 may not use the fitness center under any circumstances. Children may not be brought into the facility while parents are working out. Children ages 12-15 may use the facilities while under the constant supervision of an adult and providing they are following all rules. Youth ages 16 and over may use the facility without supervision, providing all rules are being followed. For all fitness center rules, see the Fitness Center Policy The fitness center is monitored by cameras 24/7.