1. Please watch a short presentation (link below) by FLCA Board Member Scott Elliff regarding the proposed development on the corner of Ashwood Blvd and Rte 29 by RST Development. This video shows potential impact on Forest Lakes and vicinity to include scope/scale, schools, traffic. Update:
Update 2.5.2021: The proposed tree buffer adjoining the Ashland townhouses is smaller than previously thought, at only 20 feet – which will lead to the slow death of most or all of the mature trees there. Along Ashwood the buffer is effectively zero as the developer would bulldoze the berms and all the trees along that side as seen in the video.
Other issues, with supporting materials, are still being developed on: environment, compliance with county standards, future precedent and more. Please sign up for special email group to receive updates on these issues and how your voice can be heard by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll receive all future updates on this project.
Click here to view the video.
2. This is what the proposed development could look like if you live in Ashland…….
3. PLEASE SIGN OUR PETITION TO OPPOSE THIS DEVELOPMENT! Click HERE
4. Daily Progress LETTER TO THE EDITOR 2.7.2021
Daily Progress LETTER TO THE EDITOR 2.17.2021
Daily Progress LETTER TO THE EDITOR 2.23.2021
Please comment on the letters online – takes less than a minute to open an account and voice your opinion!
5. Scott Elliff on I LOVE CVILLE – Watch HERE. Scott begins at time: 49.36.
6. MARK YOUR CALENDARS! The Planning Commission meeting is set for Tuesday, March 2nd at 6:00pm. We’d love for as many residents to attend virtually as possible. Want to get the link? email email@example.com.
Spread the word to your friends and neighbors!